Thursday, August 30, 2007

Isabel's First Photo Shoot...


Mommy's friend Julie and her dad Dale let me model for them. It was so much fun getting my picture taken. Daddy was doing everything he could think of to keep me enertained! Mommy thinks I should be a model for Baby Gap... then college would all be paid for!! I wonder if I would get a discount on clothes too...hmmm. Julie and my mom have known each other since they were in the sixth grade. I have a feeling that mommy and Julie used to to be awfully naughty together!!

1 comment:

Adriane Ferbezar said...

Hello Isabel! You are getting SO big and beautiful! I can't believe how much you have grown. Your mommy and daddy sure are taking such good care of you. Congratulations on learning to roll over, what a big step that is! Your first photo shoot was very pretty, and I think you'd be the best Baby Gap model ever! Tell your mommy and daddy "hi" for me, and let them know that if they ever need a babysitter, Cousin Adriane is happy to help out! ;-)

Love You!