Friday, November 2, 2007

Can You Believe That 6 Months Have Gone By?



It's official... there's only 6 more months until my first birthday! It seems like just yesterday mommy and daddy were bringing me home for the first time.
Here's a few of the new things I can do:
*I can sit up by myself
*I'm eating cereal and foods 2-3 times a day
*I can push myself up
*I can move... not quite a crawl, but almost
*I have my first tooth barely poking through my bottom gum

Unfortunately, mom and I had to stay home today because I was sick. I have a nasty cough and had a fever. We went to the doctor and I just have a "bug." My cousin Cheyenne was worried that there was an actual bug inside me... she's funny! Hopefully I'll feel better soon. This wasn't a very fun birthday.
Oh yeah... my cousin Austin graduated from the Marines today. Congratulations Austin! Keep my cousin Austin in your prayers.

No comments: