Thursday, January 17, 2008

I hate being sick...

On Sunday night I had a fever of 103.5 and then I threw up on mommy and daddy's bed... YUCK! Daddy was ready to take me to the ER and surprisingly mommy remained calm and called the doctor. On Monday mommy stayed home with me. I was so glad to cuddle with her since I didn't feel good. For some reason mommy got a little grossed out when I puked on her and when my diaper exploded in her hands... I can't imagine why. The day got even worse when that night mommy started getting sick and throwing up. And you won't believe it, but Daddy was sick on Tuedsay too. All three of us were throwing up and doing some other gross stuff! Needless to say our house wasn't much fun. Daddy took me to the doctor on Tuesday and I got some antibiotics and mommy returned to work on Wednesday. Today there is something called a "snow day" for mommy so all 3 of us are home again. I like this staying home stuff... when I'm not sick!

1 comment:

Adriane Ferbezar said...

Hi Miss Isabel! I sure am sorry you're not feeling good! I hate being sick too. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

I had fun at school with your Mom last week -- tell her thanks again for me! :-)

Hope to see you and your mom and dad sometime before Easter, but if not, I'll see you in a few months!

love
Cousin Adriane