Sunday, February 10, 2008

TEETHING!


Isabel has been teething since around Thursday. She officially has 3 teeth and has three more that are trying to push through. Our little sweetheart has not been such a sweetheart. She was running a high temperature on Thursday so I had to stay home with her and she was not her typical self. She's been staying up until 11 or 12 at night and is constantly screaming. I thought that I was ready for another baby... I think that we'll stick with the original plan and have them 2 years apart! But, that's not too far off either!! This has been Isabel's new expression...

1 comment:

Broken Glass said...

No sé porqué, pero me emociono hasta las lágrimas cuando veo a un bebé creciendo, ¡y mira que bebé más lindo! Me declaro fanática de Isabel, que por cierto, ese será el nombre de la niña que algún día llegue a tener. Y ya estaba escogido, nada personal.

Me llamo Aiz y soy de Monterrey, México. Di "next blog" y me encontré con el suyo. Saludos!