Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Update

It seems as if it were just yesterday that I was coming home from Chicago to tell Hector we were expecting... it has definitely flown by. I had a doctors appointment today and everything is looking and sounding to be right on track. Isabel's mouth opened in shock when she heard the heartbeat! I had been feeling some pains that came much late with Isabel and was slightly concerned that this meant an early arrival for my boy... but, Dr. Pearman assured me that they are because I'm carrying him much lower that Isabel. So, in a short 8 weeks there will be another Mr. Lopez in the house.

Also, Hector and I are planning on doing on a time capsule get together for our son... we're thinking a Saturday in early February. That means get your letters and memorabilia ready for him!

No comments: