Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jax's Time Caspule






Last night we had friends and family over to fill Jaxon's time capsule. After everyone had left for the evening I had a brilliant idea that we should have all shared what we brought and the significance... if I only I had thought of it earlier! I did get a chance to look through it... 2009 Grammy nominees cd, US Weekly, People, newspaper clippings, letters, TIME, and even some things from my students. And as I'm writing this post I'm realizing that I didn't thank everyone for coming.

We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and loving family. I encourage each of you to be a part of Izzy and Jax's lives... share with them your knowledge, your wisdom, your compassion, and your faith. Continue to help Hector and I raise children who exhibit each of your best traits and cultivate their faith in the Lord. We love each of you and truly appreciate your friendships and support. THANK YOU y MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

No comments: