Monday, May 4, 2009

Isabel Grace is TWO!


The entire week of Isabel's birthday I was so weepy. I could barely look at her and Jaxon without wanting to cry... my heart was just so full of love for them. I know, it sounds cheesy! Being a parent makes you learn the meaning of unconditional love. I can't imagine my life without my two blessings.

Isabel has changed so much in the past year and continues to be the source of so much laughter in our home. Everyday it seems as if she has accomplished something new or has learned a new word. She says so many words and phrases that I can't even think of them all... the new ones for this past week were: stop it, go away, and happy birthday! She's also a huge helper. She can bring me diapers and wipes, throw trash away, put her shoes in her room, and her dirty clothes in the hamper.

I could go on and on about all of the adorable things she says and does or how much we love her...

No comments: