Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Today I was thinking back to last year's Father's Day... little Jax was still God's secret! 

Last year Hector was working on Father's Day so we had to make up for what he missed. Our day had a rocky start and we didn't make it to church as planned. Our first stop was lunch at the zoo and then a short stroll to Australia. Unfortunately it was so hot that we didn't stay long. 

After the zoo we headed to Zona Rosa to let Isabel play in the fountains... she loved it! Oh, did I mention that after we left Children's Place I found an unpurchased hat in our stroller basket? That's right, Isabel had grabbed it without us noticing! I was so embarassed when I had to take it back!

After Zona Rosa we headed down to Southwest Boulevard and got a torta and queso fundido to take home... delicioso! We ended the day swimming at the pool.

What a perfect Father's Day!

No comments: