Saturday, October 10, 2009

Whew... what a month!


I have to tell you that this month has been exhausting for me... so many things have changed in my life. I started the month only being able to lunge myself forward and I ended the month being a speed crawler. I can't even tell you how great it is to go after everything I want on the floor. I go from room to room scavenging for things to chew on. Life is good. Oh, and did I mention that I don't have to lie down all day? That's right, I can sit up without folding myself flat. again, life is good.
Hmmm, what other good thing have been happening for me? Did I already tell you that I have my 2 front bottom teeth. For some reason momma doesn't like them much when she's feeding me. I eat all kinds of fruits and veggies with every meal and then some milk for a tasty dessert!
By the end of the day I'm just exhausted from all of my travels. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not too tired to wake up at 1 and 4 to eat! What can I say, I'm a growing guy!

No comments: