Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas morning

opening the bitty twins
belle and the beast
buzz!!!
my purple barbie
toy story 3
since mommy and daddy moved into our house they have been spending christmas eve in the living room sleeping in front of the tree with the fireplace going. mommy heard me as soon as i came down the hall at 6:30... daddy tried to put my back in bed but mommy insisted that we get up then and open our gifts. i heard her say something about the magic of christmas morning!

jax wasn't awake yet, so of course i had to give him his christmas morning wake up call. i think jax knew that there was something exciting about this morning but he didn't really know all that was going on, he will next year though.

as i made my way to the christmas tree one really big box wrapped in princess paper stood out to me... i told mommy " that's the barbie airplane" and before she could stop me i had it opened! ah, it was incredible.

mommy and daddy watched jax and i open all of our gifts one by one with big smiles... i wonder what's so special about watching your children open gifts on christmas morning. it must be something only mommy and daddy's understand,

No comments: