Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Mr. Handsome!

i know that every mom says this on every birthday... but, the past four years have simply flown by. our jax is such a sweet little man. the mom's who read this will totally understand what i'm about to say. there's just something about each of my children. something that sets them apart from the other's and that carves out a special place in your heart... a trait that is so endearing that you just want to swoop them up and cover them in kisses.

i think that perhaps jaxon reminds me of my grandpa. simply put, my grandpa had a warm spirit. from the moment i met jaxon i felt that same warm spirit radiate from his little body. he's the son that tells me he"wuvs" me at least 5 times a day and i adore it. he's the brother that let's his little sister ride him like a pony. he's the little brother who cuddles up next to his big sis to watch a movie. we love you jaxon.

my hope for you jax is that one day you "wuv" your wife as much as you love your momma and your sisters. in the meantime, i'll take all of the hugs and kisses that i can get!

 Birthday Breakfast




Birthday Morning
Happy Birthday to Jaxon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great bday Jax. Love it that we can enjoy it all over again with the videos. Hope you had a great one. I love you Jax, Nana