Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Starting Fresh...

We have had so many amazing moments in the Lopez house and I have failed miserably in capturing them on our blog... Our Disney adventure, our beautiful summer, the first day of school, Violet's birthday, an October trip to Colorado, musicals, Halloween, and many other precious moments.

Our family is so blessed by God. He provides for us financially. He gives us each the ability to get out of bed each morning and go out into the world to shine our light. He works so hard to remind me every single day of my blessings with this beautiful family. He gives us the opportunity to experience the beauty of the world together and to set out on adventures. We are so blessed!!! I think that blogging about my family is the way for me to constantly remind myself of just how blessed I am... Stay tuned.

No comments: