Sunday, December 2, 2007

7 Months Old Today!



I've been doing some new things just in the past month! I'm now a master crawler and mommy says that I gravitate towards everything I shouldn't! I also have a new favorite past time when I'm hanging out in my crib... I stand up! I was getting really tired of seeing everything in my room through those bars so I decided to just pull myself up and look over the top of the crib. I have been teething, had a cold, and an ear infection all in the past month. It's kind of been miserable.
Mommy and daddy keep talking about this thing called "Christmas." They say I might get some presents from Santa, but the most important part of the holiday is celebrating Jesus' birth.
Mommy and daddy have also been talking about this place called Mexico. From what I understand that's where my daddy is from and some of his family is still there. Mommy, daddy, NaNa and I are going there for Christmas. I'm sorry that I won't be with my friends and family here in the US... BUT, I'm going to meet my abuela and abuelo for the first time. How exciting is that!! I hope that they like me. Perhaps I can win them over with my spanish babble or maybe my one toothed grin!

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

No comments: