Thursday, December 20, 2007

We're Finally Packed!



Hector and I wanted to have the van loaded last night so that we could leave as soon as we got home... I just finished packing this morning. So, everything is sitting by the door ready to go. Isabel has a carry on packed with about every piece of clothing she owns! I think that we both want her to look as cute as can be when she meets her grandparents for the first time. For some reason, as I'm writing this the tears are starting to come. I think that I'm overwhelmed by the idea that she is finally going to meet the rest of her family and I am so thankful that we are able to make this trip. It is also a mix of fear as it feels as if this is the first time I'm meeting my in-laws! On that final note... MERRY CHRISTMAS! Our next post will be in 2008!

No comments: