Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm 10 Months Old Already!



Where has the past 10 months gone? I ask myself that every time I look at Isabel. She has changed so much since we brought her home from the hospital and is developing such a personality! Some new things she can do... She waves and says hi and took one teeny, tiny step by herself! I truly thought that she would be walking by now, but she's not quite there! She's been eating grown up food lately and likes virtually everything. Her favorites are rice and yogurt! I think that perhaps she is going through a "clingy"stage becasue she really doesn't like to be left alone. We've been calling Isabel "Vampira" lately becasue the teeth to the left and right of her top two front teeth are totally out... but, the 2 front teeth have broken through as well. She officially has 6 teeth!!

No comments: