Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mom to Mom...


I had 9 glorious days off from school and spent each one with Isabel. In the past I have never had any issues with going back to work after several days off. I found myself Saturday growing very anxious about returning to work... I didn't want to leave Isabel. This is something I haven't really felt since that first day at the sitter. I woke up Monday morning and I just couldn't do it... I couldn't bring myself to leave her... I stayed home. It seems with each passing day I fall more and more in love with my daughter. Each day, I care a little less about having the "nice stuff" and a little more about those hugs she's started to give me.

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.