Saturday, May 10, 2008

One Year Check-Up

Daddy got to take Isabel to her one year check-up on Thursday. I am SO glad that he does this because I cannot bear the shots! Isabel is in the 70%th percentile for her height and her weight... woohoo! We have officially gotten rid of the bottle and formula. She's now drinking whole milk from a cup. Amazingly this was no big deal for her. I had heard stories about kids who refused to give up the bottle and couldn't adjust to the whole milk... I don't think she even noticed! We mixed formula with regular milk for about a week and that was it. She is such a good eater and likes almost everything. I can't imagine where she gets that from!

Unfortunately she has been teething this past week and has been no fun. She seems to like to get up around 3 am and get into bed with mom and dad! Hopefully this won't last much longer!

No comments: