Saturday, June 28, 2008

Abandoned for Chicago!


My mommy decided that she needed a little girl time and went to Chicago to visit her girlfriend Julie. Daddy and I bet $20 and a new outfit that mommy would be in tears at the airport. We knew for sure that there would be no stopping the waterworks with her... she cries at everything! I have to admit I was slightly offended when daddy and I just got a few sniffles. I mean, where were all of the tears! Apparently mommy was sad to leave us but also looking forward to a stress free few days. She was able to get a mani and pedi, go to the movies, and do some shopping. of course the majority of her shopping was for me. She even went to a boutique called Psycho Baby and got me a shirt! Mommy finally came home on Thursday... I was happy to see her but daddy is still my #1!

No comments: