Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Month Old on St. Patrick's Day!



SERIOUSLY... he's already a month old! I can't believe how quickly the past month has gone by, perhaps it has something to do with sleep deprivation. Hector says that Jaxon is changing every day... I suppose that I don't notice it as much because I am with him all of the time. I'm not sure what his current weight is but I'm guessing somewhere around 10 pounds. He's definitely an avid eater and has an internal alarm clock, he's awake every 3 hours throughout the night. Despite his lack of tummy time, I'm afraid his sister with trample him, his little neck and back are growing stronger every day. He's started to stay awake longer throughout the day and seems to know right when Isabel goes to sleep... then it's his private time with mom or dad. We finally moved him to his crib on his one month birthday. We were terrible parents and allowed him to sleep in our bed, it was the only way he would sleep without making noises! But, moving him to his room has helped muffle his grunting and I can still hear him when it's time to eat!

Everyone told me that I had better watch out with this one because Isabel was such a good baby which could only mean that he would be the opposite... as of right now he has been just as easy as she was! Thank goodness!

No comments: