Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Daughter

I have 2 hilarious stories that I just have to share about our beautiful and hysterical little girl...
All of you nursing mother's who had an older child while nursing can appreciate this first story. Obviously I can't let Isabel roam around the house while I'm feeding Jax so I have to lock her in the room with me. One night while I was feeding Jax I looked up to see Izzy lifting up her shirt and placing her baby on her chest to feed it! After I laughed I started to worry that I have perhaps permanently scarred my oldest child!

While updating the blog today I went to check on Isabel who is refusing to take her nap. I have put her back in her bed a million times this afternoon and she keeps getting out, but I am determined to persevere. So, I went to make sure that she hadn't completely destroyed her room and hoped that she might actually be asleep... I opened the door only to find her standing in front of me with her diaper off and her winter snow hat on her head. If only I had the camera...

No comments: