Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Easter!

It's hard to believe that this was Isabel's second Easter and Jaxo's first... wow. On Saturday NaNa came over and helped us paint Easter eggs and bake cookies! We had a special visitor at our house this Easter. Hector's sister, who is a nun in Peru, came for a visit. Sunday morning I went to church alone so that Hector could visit with his sister. It was so depressing! I had to sit by myself, since my parents are in choir and orchestra, and look at all of the families around me. I am definitely never going to church alone on a holiday again. Our first stop was lunch at my parents and then on to the Ferbezar's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Isabel did such a good job hunting for eggs while Jaxon snoozed in his car seat. We were fortunate enough to have Hector's sister lead us in our dinner blessing in spanish.
The Easter bunny made a little stop at our house and Isabel was so excited! Next year Jaxon will get to be a part of the excitement as well!

No comments: