Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Momma's New School!

I was able to go on a tour of my new building this past week. It was so exciting to see a fresh and new space... no chipping paint, no dead bugs, no dust, all NEW! I seriously walked around the building with my mouth wide open the entire time. I am very excited to get in my classroom and start decorating! However, it's also sad to leave Southwood. Its been home to me for the past 6 years and I'm leaving friends and families I've grown to love. It's definitely bittersweet.

1 comment:

Adriane Ferbezar said...

Shana, the school is beautiful! You are very fortunate to get to open a new school. I can't wait to see it next year when you have it full of students and pictures and fun things! :-)

Looks like you had a great time in Branson! What a fun trip. Give the family a hug for me!

Love, Adriane