Sunday, October 16, 2011

violet's first outing

Violet and Great-Grandma (my mom said that Violet looks like her!)
Great-Grandpa and Isabel
Great-Grandma and Jaxon (he runs up the sidewalk, rings the doorbell, and yells for grandma!)

today we went on our first family outing! our first stop was great grandma and grandpa's house. i feel so fortunate that all of my children have been able to meet their great grandparents, not many children get that opportunity. i remember being a little girl and climbing all over my "pappy" and him taking me to tap class in my snow boots! unfortunately, my children won't have that relationship with my "pappy" because of the parkinson's but at least they have had the opportunity to know him. they're also blessed with a great-grandma who makes them gorgeous quilts and adorable burp cloths... how lucky are the lopez kids?

No comments: