Sunday, July 22, 2012

Disney World... The Airport!

our day started at 4:30 am... approximately 30 minutes behind my schedule. and let me tell you, it was totally god waking me up!! i remember turning my alarm off at 4:00 and then i just randomly woke up again at 4:30, talk about panicking just a little.

luckily, we had virtually everything packed and in the van so there was very little to get done. i was beyond excited to wake the littles and have them start on their scavenger hunt!










we arrived at the holiday inn parking lot shortly after 6:00 and unloaded the van. one five year old, one 3 year old, one infant, one daddy, one mommy, 2 backpacks, 2 duffle bags, 3 suitcases, and 2 purses... whew!!! thankfully my dad and step-mom were waiting for us by the airport curb and helped us out.

No comments: