Friday, May 24, 2013

grandparents night

tonight we had our very first grandparents night, but as parents. when i was a classroom teacher my grandparents would come to my class each year on grandparents night and my students always thought it was so cool. i thought about that for a bit at isabel's night and how my grandpa wouldn't be able to make it to her grandparent's night. it was one of those moments that creeps up on you when you least except it and knocks the wind out of you. but, then i took a look around and remembered how blessed isabel was to have her great-grandma, grandma, nana, and papa there to show their love.

prairie branch did a wonderful job organizing their art fair in conjunction with grandparents night.... students artwork was displayed throughout the building. i loved seeing my baby showcasing her work.

 just missing abuelita
the school van driver aka. papa

No comments: