Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jaxon's First Day of Preschool

As I was finally uploading pictures I realized how behind I was at posting updates... with Facebook and Instagram I've started neglecting our family blog. Now that things have settled with the new school year and new job my goal is to get back into the groove of weekly posts. So, here is the first of many posts today. Many may just be pictures without a story, but i have to start somewhere!

Jax is so fortunate to be attending Little Angels Preschool at the First Baptist Church of Blue Springs. I absolutely love that he's not only learning fundamental skills for kindergarten but learning about God as well. On his first day with Mrs. Lalli he was super reluctant and Mr. Serious, this was his first experience away from people he knows and my heart was breaking a bit.

But, he gave her a big hug and her gift and sat at this table. My Mr. Handsome is so grown up.











No comments: