Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Craftin'

we've been busy at the lopez house with all of our creative juices! if you would have told me 5 years ago that i would one day swoon over diy projects and crafting i would have laughed.

as i was driving into work this past week i took some time to really think about what i love doing the most and if there was any way that i could make that love my career. as i listened to my praise music and tried to listen to the whispers in my head (thank you Jodie) it became very clear to me... i get the most fulfillment from creating special memories for my little's. it could be as simple as decorating the house for the holidays, creating celebrations, or planning magical vacations! i'm working on figuring out how i can share that magic with other mom's.

 Who knew there were so many thing sot be done with peeps!
 Vintage Mason Jar Vase for Isabel's Teacher
 "You're One of My Favorite Peeps" treats!
Basket of treats for Isabel's class

No comments: